Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions
- Fifty Six Group (“we”) are the promoters and organisers of the Hi-Tide Festival (“the event”).
- The following terms and conditions are in place to ensure the safety and security of everyone at Hi-Tide.
- By purchasing a ticket or accepting a guest ticket for the event from any outlet and entering the event as a ticket holder or guest you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any updates will be published on the Hi-Tide website and at the entrances to the event.
- An adult over 18 can accompany a maximum of 2 children (aged 0-9) into the event. This MUST be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the young person
- All young persons (aged 10-14) MUST be accompanied by an adult over the age of 24. This MUST be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the young person. An adult aged 24 or older can accompany a maximum of 4 young persons (aged 10-14)
- All young persons (aged 15-17) MUST be accompanied by an adult over the age of 30. This MUST be the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the young person. An adult over the age of 30 can accompany a maximum of 4 young persons (aged 15-17) into the event
- Children under the age of 10 will be admitted free of charge with a paying adult. Only two under 10 tickets can be purchased per adult ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check the suitability of an Event for any children in your party, this includes the type audience the Event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in your party.
- Proof of age in the form of recognised photographic ID may be required on entry and in order to purchase alcohol. A challenge 25 policy will be in operation at the bars.
- Only tickets bought from authorised agents will be valid for entry – authorised agents agents are AXS, DICE and Dreamland
- Tickets are non exchangeable, refundable or transferable. Re-sale or attempted re-sale is not allowed. Where there has been a breach of this condition (or breach of any other terms and conditions), we reserve the right to cancel the tickets and refuse entry to the event without refund or compensation.
- Eight tickets maximum per transaction
- Tickets, wristbands or other forms of accreditation to the event remain the property of the event for security purposes, and may be recalled at any time.
- Ticket holder names must be provided at point of purchase. No name changes will be made after purchase.
- Tickets may not be used as part of a promotion, competition, advertising, or be given away as part of a product or service package or for commercial gain.
- We are not liable for any tickets that have been lost or stolen.
- Those collecting tickets by box office collection should bring the card with which they have made their booking and their confirmation code, personal ID is also advisable. Where the person collecting is not the card holder a signed letter of authorization from the card holder is required along with the confirmation code of the booking and personal ID for those collecting. This signed letter of authorization should describe the individual who will be collecting the tickets and should contain the last 4 digits of the card used to make the booking.
- Where multiple tickets have been bought in one transaction, all members of the party must arrive at the same time.
- To qualify for a free carer ticket, you must be accompanying someone who needs your support and they must provide proof of their disability when booking their tickets or wristbands in the form of; disability living allowance or attendance allowance award letter, personal independence letter, or a letter from their GP or Consultant.
- There is no re-admittance to the event – please make sure that you have everything you need to enjoy your day.
- The organisers reserve the right of refusal of admission, whereupon the ticket will be refunded.
- All ticket holders and guests must consent to a security search of persons, clothing, bags and any other items deemed necessary, as a condition of entry. Prohibited items (including those outlined in these terms & conditions as well as on the Hi-Tide website) will be confiscated and disposed of. No facilities exist to store prohibited items at the event entrance.
- The organisers retain the right to conduct further searches during the event should they have a reasonable suspicion that any of these conditions have been breached.
- Various items are prohibited at Hi-Tide to keep the event safe and to allow us to comply with the licensing objectives. A full list of prohibited items is available at the Hi-tide website. The following items are prohibited at the event, we reserve the right to prohibit any other item if in the reasonable opinion of the organisers it could constitute a risk to safety or security.
- Food and Drink – You may not bring any food or drink (including alcohol) to the event with the exception of sealed bottles of water up to 500ml in size. Water points are available on site, re-useable water bottles are permitted.
- Liquids – You may not bring any liquids into the event other than sealed bottles of water up to 500ml in size or tube of suncream up to 50ml.
- Drugs / Controlled Substances – A drugs search is in operation at the event entrances, any drugs will be found, you will be ejected and passed to the police
- New psychoactive substances “legal highs’ are strictly forbidden at the event and following the introduction of the Psychoactive Substances Act on 26 May 2016, could result in penalties for possession or supply.
- Animals – only registered assistance dogs are permitted at the event.
- Filming equipment – unauthorised professional photography or filming equipment
- Large bags – Any bags larger than A4 size are prohibited and there are no cloakroom facilities at the event. Discretion will be taken by security on the gates for any nappy/changing bags for young children.
- Glitter – the event organisers are committed to minimising the impact of the event on the park environment, containers of glitter will be confiscated on arrival.
- Dangerous items – the following are considered dangerous and are not permitted.
- Glass in any form (including perfume bottles) o Cans or metal containers
- Spray cans, Gas cannisters or compressed gas in any container o Fireworks, flares, smoke cannisters, Chinese lanterns o Camping stoves or cooking apparatus, explosives
- Hand held communication devices such as radios, radio jammers / scanners o Firearms, knives or blades, replica weapons of any sort
- Large golf umbrellas
- Stools / camping sticks / chairs or other furniture
- Gazebos or parasols o Sports equipment o Flags and banners
- Megaphones, amplification equipment
- Klaxons, airhorns or other similar items capable of making loud noise
- Laser pens
- Hi-visibility tabards or similar
- Metal water bottles
- If you are refused entry to the event, or have been previously ejected, you may not attempt to purchase another ticket or to otherwise gain entry
Safety and Security
- Any behaviour which puts your safety, or that of other attendees or event staff at risk will lead to ejection from the event.
- Specifically, we will not permit moshing, crowd surfing or climbing on event structures or existing park landscape.
- We will also not tolerate anti social or abusive behaviour to any one at the event.
- There is no refund in the case of an ejection from the event.
Filming, & Photography
- By buying a ticket for Hi-Tide the customer consents to photography / filming / recording by Hi-Tide, our partners, or those authorised to so by us, and for any such recording to be used in any media, throughout the world, for all time.
- There will be CCTV present at the event. Further details of the purpose of the scheme and how it is controlled will be shown at the entrances.
- There is no unauthorised filming, photography or recording permitted at the event. Please do not bring professional equipment to the event as it will be refused entry.
Trading & Commercial Activity
- Only those specifically authorised by Hi-Tide to undertake trading or commercial activity at the event may do so.
- It is prohibited to undertake marketing activity (such as flyering, postering or any other form of advertising in any media) at the event, or anywhere within Dreamland.
- Artists listed not in order of appearance
- The billed music and attractions line-up and times may be subject to change at any time without notice.
- Strobe lighting, lasers and smoke/ haze effects and other special effects may be used in some performances.
- Please consider that exposure to loud music can damage hearing.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed spaces at the event.
- Hi-Tide is an outdoor event. Please bring suitable clothing and footwear. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- Hi-tide will not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of personal items at the event. Please report any losses at the Welfare tent on site.
- Upon entering the Attraction, all persons thereby accept the responsibility to undertake reasonable steps to ensure the safety of any person accompanying them as well as their personal safety, this includes medical conditions as well as appropriate and safe behaviour in the Attraction.
- By entering the Attraction guests agree to use all rides, amusements, transport systems and all other facilities in accordance with Dreamland’s or the relevant operator’s instructions.
- Dreamland reserves the right to reasonably refuse admission to the Attraction, ban a person or persons from entry to the Attraction, or remove them from the Attraction without right to refund any person(s) who;
- Acts in an inappropriate manner whilst travelling to the Attraction and where such inappropriate behaviour has been reported to Dreamland by a reliable, independent source
- has been convicted of a criminal offence or civil unrest relating to the Attraction which, in the opinion of Dreamland, is likely to impact the safety and/or have an adverse affect on the enjoyment of other persons, including Dreamland staff
- uses inappropriate, violent, aggressive, threatening, abusive or discriminatory language or action, or in any way behaves in a manner which may be deemed as a breach of the peace
- damages, defaces, climbs or stands upon fences, barriers, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, or any other buildings or property at the Attraction. Dreamland reserves the right to prosecute any person deemed to have damaged or defaced any part of the Attraction and initiate the appropriate legal proceedings
- has displayed or displays any sign or visible representation that could reasonably be judged to be offensive, threatening or abusive to Dreamland staff and other person(s) in the Attraction
- is attempting to regain admission to the Attraction as a result of being refused entry or has gained entry to the Attraction without a valid ticket or wristband
- has purchased or obtained a ticket, wristband, dream pass or discount vouchers from what Dreamland reasonably believe to be an unauthorised source
- attempts to enter or enters prohibited areas of the Attraction not open to guests or anyone other than Dreamland staff